Last Updated on
For e.g: First purchase is made from Manufacturer and second purchase is made from First Stage dealer.
How to track both the bills in sales invoice?
From Gateway of Tally > accounting vouchers > F8: Sales
- Press F12 : Sales invoice Standard configuration
- Enable the option “Allow different nature of purchase for excise bills”
- Accept Sales invoice standard configuration.
- Select Party e.g:Drs
- Select Sales ledger
- Select stock item e.g.: Bottles
- Once after selecting stock item you will get list of purchases
- Select both the bill once after another.
Note: – if you want to hide Supplier name, nature of purchase and Duty per unit then press F12 from Supplier details screen and disable the required options.
- Press Enter and save the transaction.
- Now when you print Rule 11 invoice you will find both nature of purchase on the title of the invoice as shown.