The export of goods can be recorded using a sales vouchers under GST
In an export sales transaction:
● Taxes are applicable based on the type of export:
o Taxable export: Integrated tax is applicable.
o Exempt export: No tax is applicable.
o Export under LUT/bond: No tax is applicable. This type of export is applicable when you have signed up a letter of undertaking with the department for the export of goods without the payment of duty.
To provide details of the LUT/bond, enable the options Enable Goods and Services Tax (GST)? and Set/alter GST details? in Statutory and Taxationfeatures. In the Company GST Details screen that opens, enable the option Provide LUT/Bond details?, and enter the details in the LUT/Bond Detailsscreen.
To record export sales transaction as per GST Rules.
1. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales.
2. In Party A/c name, select the customer ledger or the cash ledger.
3. Select the sales ledger applicable. You can create separate sales ledgers for taxable exports, exempt exports, and exports under LUT/bond.
4. Select the integrated tax ledger.
5. Provide GST details: Enable this option if you want to enter additional details regarding the export transaction.
Depending on the type of the export, you can record a sales transaction with the applicable GST rates.