No. of voucher with incomplete/mismatch in information
Displays the count of total vouchers with exceptions. Drill down from this row to view all the vouchers with exceptions, number of exceptions in each voucher, and type of exception. All exceptions can be resolved from here without having to open different exception categories.
To resolve all exceptions without having to go from one exception type to another
1. Select No. of voucher with incomplete/mismatch in information.
2. Press Enter to display Exception Resolution screen with the list of vouchers, number of exceptions in each voucher, and exception types. The Exception Resolution screen appears as shown below:
3. Select any transaction and press Enter to display the Voucher Details Alteration screen which is divided into multiple sections, one for each exception in the voucher, as shown below:
4. Select or enter required information for the first exception type. Further, you can click F5: Recompute or A: Accept as is to recompute or accept the details, respectively.
5. Press Enter to navigate to next exception type.
6. Resolve the exceptions by providing details or using the buttons provided.
7. Press Enter after all exceptions in the voucher are resolved to view the next voucher with respective exceptions.
8. Continue resolving the exceptions voucher by voucher, or press Esc to return to Exception Resolution screen.
Note: Click X: Exclude Vouchers in the Exception Resolution screen to exclude the voucher from forms and annexures.